Sunday, March 30, 2014

Just a Quick FYI from the Author


www.survivorsbook.blogspot.com

The 2nd Mexican-American War will take place in 2090-2100.
What would you do if it happens now?
Photo by: Maikel www.n4i.es Retouch by: 3R Photography / Three R Photography

My name is RG and this is my finished book—“Survivors”. In the coming months I will shamelessly promote my work. I apologize in advance. “Survivors” is a four-part book series. It is the precursor to my other series “Saviors”. I am not exaggerating when I say that the message of my work is really important for America’s children to know. The 2nd MEXICAN-AMERICAN WAR and Latino-American Rebellion will take place in 2090-2100. I based this conclusion on the analysis of George Friedman, CEO of Strategic Forecasting, Inc. and author of “The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century” (please see www.stratfor.com). 

I’m intending to donate the royalties of my first book to charities that would help public schools here in the U.S. and in the Philippines. Hopefully that would give me opportunities to tour schools here in the U.S. and spread my message of tolerance. Depending on the success of the rest of the books I will also donate portions of the proceeds to a good cause. I’m currently looking for Non-Profit Organizations that I could collaborate with. Any suggestions and help to ensure the success of the books and the charity work are greatly appreciated. If you’d like to help in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me at www.survivorsnovel@gmail.com


Announcements will be posted in the coming months. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment